Quién y qué
Valenveras SL and Energy Control join forces to develop, using Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR) technology, the first methodology to identify and quantify illicit substances, instantly, non-destructively and extremely economically.
As a result of more than 20 years of experience analyizing illicit substances, a system has been developed with a data base with more than 3.850 spectra, which allow the quantification of more than 200 drugs.
Indentify and quantify the following substances:
- MDMA (crystals and pills)
Our collection of FTIR spectra is constantly growing and contains thousands of high-quality readings of all types of illicit substances. We have grouped the spectra into drug-specific libraries to meet your individual analytical requirements.
All of our spectra are available as complete collections.
- Our transmission spectra were measured under strict controls.
- Instruments were regularly maintained and calibrated.
- The quality of the spectra has been verified by expert spectroscopists.
- Samples were checked by HPLC and HPGC.